Anna Maria Island News

Use this page for all your Island news ranging from the best gossip in town to the best vacation accommodation bargains. I have lived on the island for 20 years, so am still considered a newcomer but then no one cares in this great laid back atmosphere. Fishing, boating, cook outs and generally enjoying life is more important than work. http://annamaria.com/

Sunday, September 21, 2008

As the rest of American starts to cool down, it stays warm in Florida. At the moment it is 90 degrees. I love the fact that the dress of the day is either a cute T-shirt & shorts or a sundress. We have some great stores that have a terrific choice of island wear here on Anna Maria Island. I went shopping yesterday and bought a couple of really cute cotton dresses that will be ideal for visiting some of the islands restaurants. I think I will get him to take me to the Beach Bistro for a celebratory dinner!

Check out some of the shops at http://www.annamarianetwork.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home